• Features 12 channels of 10A, 12A or 16A.
• Programmable via the learn mode feature or using the C-Bus Toolkit Software.
• Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
• Local and remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
• Programmable power up state following power cycling.
• Logic states (max/min) programmable using the C-Bus Toolkit Software.
• Employs frequency-tracking algorithms for smooth flicker free operation.
• Soft start on power up, for increased lamp life.
• Available with 1P or 1P + 1N breaker version for European markets.
• RCM (Australia/New Zealand), CE (European Community) compliant.