• Provides 4 channels of 0 - 10V dimming control.
• Programmable via the learn mode feature or using the C-Bus Toolkit Software.
• Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
• Local and remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
• Programmable power up state following power cycling.
• Logic states (max/min) programmable using the C-Bus Toolkit Software.
• Designed to fit standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 4M in size.
• Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
• RCM (Australia/New Zealand), CE (European Community) compliant.